"These are not monuments, but footprints. A monument only says, 'At least I made it this far,' while a footprint says, 'This is where I was when I moved again.'" -William Faulkner
Friday, September 18, 2009
Maybe...
Just bought some new music from some of my favorite artists... Thought I'd share this from the new Ingrid Michaelson CD...
I love Ingrid. I bought the album on iTunes, but I haven't had much time to listen to it yet. (I also just bought A Fine Frenzy's new album, which is pretty good.)
Angela, I've pretty much been listening to it non-stop since buying it... Along with the new Imogen Heap and the Ten out of Tenn CDs. But I agree with you... I love Ingrid. It's perfect, chill, music; perfect for the fall weather.
2 comments:
I love Ingrid. I bought the album on iTunes, but I haven't had much time to listen to it yet. (I also just bought A Fine Frenzy's new album, which is pretty good.)
Angela, I've pretty much been listening to it non-stop since buying it... Along with the new Imogen Heap and the Ten out of Tenn CDs. But I agree with you... I love Ingrid. It's perfect, chill, music; perfect for the fall weather.
Post a Comment