1.) I never shared my fall or my winter mixes this year.
2.) Boards got in the way and I never even made a summer mix. Fail. Hmm.
All that being said, I thought that I'd throw them out there for the world, for prosperity (and because I've done that over the past few years... tradition and all).
Side Note: It's amazing how much the music tends to reflect my emotional state/energy needs/etc. I've also noticed that I tend to have way more pop music in my winter mixes, and more easy listening during the summer. Is it because that's what's out there during that time of the year? Anyone notice anything like that in their lives? Anyways... here you are (and the italicized name is how they are named in my iTunes playlists, it represents my title most reflective of the season):
Winter Mix: Empire State of Mind - Winter 2K10 (still under construction... since winter's not over yet.)
Fall Mix: I Gotta Feeling - Fall 2K09
Staci's Mix: Work It! (clearly a mix of the above two mixes)
No comments:
Post a Comment