Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It Just Makes Me Mad

Okay, I've already commented on the idiot flying with TB, but what makes me even madder is HE KNEW. Seriously, is he trying to get people really really sick!?!? What a frickin' idiot! You have something called a BRAIN in your head. Now would be a good time to start using it. Seriously, what was he thinking?

"Hmm, I have a highly contagious version of TB that doesn't respond to medication. Let me just get on a plane where I can infect 150 people. That's sounds like a SUPERB idea. That way if people do get sick, I can get sued! YES! Just what I've always wanted."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have there been any precedents for suing other people for infecting you? I imagine it would be frightfulyl hard to prove in most cases, but if you happen to have been on the same plane, and happen to contract a certain drug resistant TB, you might have a case.