Welcome to those who are coming by via my old blog. I hope that you will find this one as fun as you found the last one (if you didn't find the last one fun, sorry, but you'll just have to deal).
Seeing as I'll no longer be in Thailand, I thought now would be a good time to start a new blog. New Phase = New Blog!
This blog will update you (hopefully fairly regularly) about my journal through medical school. I am going to try and be good about not disclosing information that will come back to haunt me, so I would ask that those who know me personally would not let those pieces of information slip as well.
That being said: WELCOME TO THE MADNESS, or adventure, that will be medical school for Dr. Katie.
1 comment:
Thank you for the comment Katie. I was rather shocked to be vaulted from obscurity into my 15 minutes by Kevin MD. Very nice of him. Anyway, I too will keep up with your blog. Good Luck!!!
Post a Comment