I think I forgot to mention this: But I'm done with first year!That's right... I'm an M2!
And its official, I just got the last set of my grades back.... I've passed everything!
I've been done since Thursday. Thursday and Friday night were full of partying and celebrating. I spent Saturday and Sunday at home getting in some much needed family time.
So, summer is in full swing. But this summer is completely different from all my other summers. It's the first one that I am fully booked. We're talking every weekday from now until the Friday before Year 2 officially starts.
I started research today: funny story, I finished entering all the data that they had for me today (on top of learning a new database system). So, tomorrow I have to go find more data. Well... not exactly, I have to pick up the data from the doctor at CHM.
As soon as I get all the data entered its onto doing bench work, which is what I really want to do!
Research is bookending my summer, in the middle is going to be my super awesome externship... which I'm super excited for!!!! I love pediatrics and cannot wait to get in the hospital and doing something!
I'm also really excited to get to know people outside of the confines of the classroom. Plans are already in the works. :)
It's going to be crazy busy, but the summer should be crazy fun... hopefully.
That being said: WELCOME TO THE LAST SUMMER OF MY LIFE!

3 comments:
Yay hooray! Congrats on one year done!
Congrats! :)
I can't believe you're so grown up! Where did the time go?
Post a Comment