Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another, completely different, crazy....

I was just checking my sitemeter (see bottom of the page)... which I do from time to time and I saw this:
(click to enlarge)

Apparently the good people at Google Notebook (blog) found my Christmas wish list and put it in as a link on their blog. Crazy.

Also interesting: number of hits for "zombie picture" has been steadily decreasing.... still, how many people actually need pictures of this at any given time?!?! We were taking a majority of my hits in any given day (which, considering I average about 60/day is not a lot, but still).

New favorite referral: "histology quotes", not nearly as funny, but still fun.

Oh, and to all you clicking here from HighlyTrainedMonkey (to who I owe a huge thank you for the reciprocal link)... thanks and welcome!

---------------------------------------
Favorite Quote/Trivia from yesterday's renal class:
Dr. R: "Gatorade is just reconstituted pee. The guy who made it was a nephrologist, who now is in a psychiatric hospital. But that's off subject, back to the loop of Henle"

No comments: