Saturday, December 6, 2008

I love the snow but hate the cold

Enter ramblings:

Mmmmh... Holidays! Yay pretty snow. Boo stupid roads and drivers...

On that note, my friend told me that Detroit has decided that they either ran out of salt or just don't have the money to buy it (what happened to the salt mines under the city, fools?!) so they will not be salting our roads this season.

Read: increasing debt because everyone will end up in the ER.... most of whom don't have insurance (thus costing everyone else)... Gotta love the universal health care at 3x the cost delivered via our amazing ERs though.

Anyways, we've been in class for a week and I have done nothing and will continue to do nothing today (and parts of tomorrow). I know this will back fire on me come the 18th, but I killed my brain in October and November. It needs the break.... and I am still attending class, so that counts for something, right?

This to look forward to:
1. WINE AND CHEESE HOLIDAY PARTY! A little tradition started last year and happening tonight! Everyone brings wine, we get a little buzzed and then head out to the Casino for some more fun. Bring on the debauchery (just kidding).

2. Break.... only 15 more days and I'm free for an entire 2+ weeks. So excited.

3. Spring Break... so far off but seriously going to be the hightlight of the year. It's the last official break that we all have off together. So a bunch of us are going on an amazing Caribbean cruise. Can we say excited?!

And now, I'm doing to read me some Breaking Dawn and listen to some Christmas music while drinking hot coffee.

Sorry bout the stream of consciousness, but it's all my brain can produce at the moment.

1 comment:

Single Girl said...

Ahhh... Breaking Dawn!! I have yet to start Eclipse. I'm addicted to the Twilight series and I don't want to finish it! So in my weak attempt at delaying the inevitable, I am not allowing myself to start reading Eclipse until tomorrow at the earliest!! I am so in love with Edward Cullen!! I just need to pace myself with these last two books instead of letting myself stay up into the wee hours of the night reading, but they're just SO amazing!