Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wayne Match 2011

I got curious about the stats and decided to play around for a bit. These are by no means 100% accurate, but I thought I would share. 

Caveats:
  • Location is based on advanced match, i.e. PGY-2 location
  • Transitional was listed only if it was the only thing given for an individual
  • 0% means 1 person went into that speciality or to that location
  • I didn't do prelim medicine because there weren't many and also I only really was interested in the surgery prelims.




Fig 1. WSUSOM 2011 by choice of specialty.

Fig 2. WSUSOM 2011 by location of residency by region.

Fig 3. WSUSOM 2011 by location of residency by state.

Fig 4. WSUSOM 2011 by location of residency when residency is in the state of Michigan.


And in case you're interested:

Table 1. WSUSOM raw match data.

1 comment:

JP said...

It was definitely interesting comparing WSU's statistics with ours. Thanks for posting!