
I've been wondering to myself over the last week when the last time I updated was... Sept. 10th. Oh my. Now there are a feel things contributing to my lack of updating (w/ translations):
1. "I hate comcast."
Basically, if they didn't have a monopoly I would dump them in an instant. We have been without internet in our apartment for 2 weeks!!! At first it was because they forgot to register our box, thus making it "stolen", and now because they're stupid technician will not set up an appointment with us to fix all the problems with adding a new box to an existing account. Seriously, it should not be this hard.
2. "Head and Neck"
We are currently in the gross unit with the most terms (i.e. 50% of all terms from 4 units are in head and neck anatomy... that's just wrong). Now at nice med schools they tend to do head and neck last, as it is the "hardest" (what quantifies it as the hardest?? i thought they were all the hardest?). However, here at "Clinical Excellence School of Medicine" they like to hit us hard and fast. This means that most of us are walking around shell-shocked from lack of sleep and too much studying.... and we haven't even had the exam yet. Needless to say, even though studying has gone up to a minimum of 6 hours a day I still don't feel like a really know anything (at least well enough for a test).
3. "I'm stressed and need sleep"
Pretty self explanatory.
4. "When free time comes, spend it with friends."
As much as I'd like to think my readers are my friends, I do have tangible friends with which I can converse, share pain and lots of laughter. Thus, when study breaks ensue, I generally take them with my friends, rather than with my computer.
Fortunately, or unfortunately (however you want to take it)... the exam is this coming Friday (along with histology/embryology and a lab practical that is going to kill me). Thus, I will have a life for about 2 weeks in about 1 week! How exciting is that?!?!?
Best of luck to you all in all your own endeavors.
No comments:
Post a Comment