Sunday, September 30, 2007

Got to love post exam

YAY! Head and neck is finally over!!! I have been dreaming of this moment since the unit started 1 month ago!! And we're finally moving onto big things: thorax and abdomen. But, this weekend has been a great break!

Let's see, after leaving school on Friday almost in tears as the lab practical basically meant giving up an arm in order to stay alive, I went home and started to "clean." By this I mean throwing a bunch of papers on the floor and making a bigger mess, only to re-organize. Something I've been meaning to do since school started. This was made all the better by the discovery of free "on demand" movies (at least comcast is good for something), thus cleaning included me watching Hitch.... or, maybe it should be be watching Hitch included a nominal amount of organizing.

This was followed by Thai and friends.... although, when they all headed to the bar I headed home to actually clean and to sleep. Another thing I've been meaning to do since school started. Hmm. Let's just say that I forgot how wonderful sleeping with no alarm can be.

Saturday was spent at the Science Center looking at dissected bodies and playing with all the kiddie science stuff. It was awesome. The rest of Saturday was spent finishing cleaning and watching lectures I skipped last week in order to study for the exam.

Today has been TV day..... I have watched, for the first time (after much begging from my mother) 4 episodes of Ugly Betty and the first one of Private Practice. I love Sundays. Speaking off.... time for church....

All in all, post exam weekends are the best. No stress and almost all play! I'm looking forward to life again, rather than dreading each passing day (as it means test time). Good times were had.

No comments: