Sunday, September 23, 2007

Is it bad that...


... I can't wait for Christmas. The snow, the festivities, the family get togethers, the not in class studying for a test (minor, to be honest). I blame my overwhelming desire on missing Christmas at home this past year while living in Thailand (although we did have a great holiday).

I'm ready for cold weather and hot drinks! I'm ready for warm clothes and snuggling under blankets in front of a fire. I miss the winter. How strange is that?!

Anyways, only Halloween and Thanksgiving to get through before I can start blaring AWESOME Christmas music! Yay!

1 comment:

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

over here in Benbrook, we can't wait for the first freeze--no more mosquitoes---oohhhh!

and i can't wait to hear my daughter laugh in person and touch her face and buy her American clothes and see her eyes when she arrives and sees our life in the states again...you remember that feeling coming home, don't you?
what was new to you?

thanks so much for the IPOD help...i am electronically illiterate yet somehow I have: a computer, a laptop, a recorder, a digital camera, an MP3 player, an Ipod, an MP3 on my cell, and another Bible MP3...no wonder I can't remember how they all work... nor which cord goes to which of the above 8 gadgets...i am connected if it plays...

praying for you and thinking about you...