This could possibly be the best phrase from childhood that can be carried over to everyday life. And it is currently the only thought in my head.
I have probably 4-5 loads of laundry and my cumulative histology exam in 2 weeks, but I have done nothing today. At all... not even showered or left the apartment (this could be due to the fact that I slept till 1 pm today, after not going to bed until 3... gotta love Halloween parties). But still, I just don't want to do anything. I want to sit back like I do every day during the summer and be a slug. Which I have successfully done until now (aka sleeping until 1 and watching 2 episodes of Heroes).
Yet, somehow I think I'm going to regret this decision, and already see how very childish this line of thought is. Hmm... what to do when there is no motivation.
1 comment:
Katie, this is my first comment on a blog! If I was closer I would do your laundry for you and help the advancement of a wonderful doctor! Katie wants to see Izzy, we were at the Okemos P.O. yesterday and she was looking for puppies :-) Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment