
Currently a lot of things are going wrong:
1. my anatomy written grade
2. my steering wheel is shaking
3. i'm not liking the current unit... it makes me very uncomfortable
However, in the midst of this a friend introduced me to a very happy thing: Pandora. You see, my iTunes library was getting a little too much love. I needed something new, but I get so sick of accuradio and all there commercials (believe me, I still have much love for accuradio and all the good they brought me last year in Thailand). But Pandora.... oh my. You enter an artist and it makes your own radio station! So, as I sit studying about external genitalia I have the lovely melodies of corinne bailey rae, frank sinatra and sergio mendes to keep me company (along with other artists that pandora believes I will like based on my choices...). How awesome is that!?!?
So, Brian, if you happen to read this sometime in the future.... I owe you a lot.
And now back to my regularly scheduled love affair with gray and netter (aka anatomy text books)
No comments:
Post a Comment