This weekend at church they played two songs that features the cowbell... and this is all I could think of (this is the closest I could get to the original):
If you've never seen the real thing, go rent SNL: The Best of Will Ferrell... because the funniest part is watching Fallon lose it.
2 comments:
Katie! I found you through Angela. It was great to read a bit about what you've been doing since high school--congratulations on med school!
I'm adding you to my list of blogs to read. Do you mind if I link to you from my blog?
xo,
Heidi
Hey Katie!! I dont know if this is where I can leave this...but it is your birthday and I just want to say Happy Happy Happy. I also want you to remember that I changed your diapers....therefore, I am older and wiser and you must listen to me!! hahaha Love you girl. Have a great day. xoxo Wendy
Post a Comment