Yes, I've finally made it back (about 14 hours later than expected, but I'll tell you about that later). However, I've now missed 2 days of class with 5-6 hours of lecture on each day.... So, I'm going to try and get an update up this weekend.... most likely the post will be in multiples (a few days at a time, with fun pictures).
Suffice it to say, the trip was AMAZING! And I can't wait to tell you all about it, but studying/ orchestra must come first (that starts tomorrow, and I'm SUPER excited).
Until then, I'll leave you with a completely random 70s video with a biological message (seriously, watch it, it's funny...):
Suffice it to say, the trip was AMAZING! And I can't wait to tell you all about it, but studying/ orchestra must come first (that starts tomorrow, and I'm SUPER excited).
Until then, I'll leave you with a completely random 70s video with a biological message (seriously, watch it, it's funny...):
1 comment:
Waiting with bated breath...
Post a Comment