
This will be my last update for the next 2+ weeks as I'll be leaving on Thursday morning at 5:00 AM for the airport for Costa Rica. Until then my life is crazy... here's a brief run down of the next few days.
Today (all day)
Study phys like my life depends on it
Wednesday
AM: Run to bank to cash checks, withdraw money for trip/ continue to study like my life depends on it until...
1-4 PM: Physiology Exam (last one, wahoo!)
4-5 PM: Costa Rica Final Pre-trip Meeting
5-6:30: Emergency trip to Meijer to get everything I don't have and need for international travel
7-8:30: Floor hockey game (although my team is good...I suck, but its fun)
9-11: Laundry and Packing
11:30-2 AM: Physiology Post-exam Party
Thursday:
2-4 AM: Finish packing/ Drink lots of coffee to stay awake (write an essay or two)
4-5: Get ready for flying/ long day of traveling
5-7:30: Airport = sleeping
7:30-12: Flying = sleeping
12: Land in COSTA RICA
For those of you curious about what's happening in Costa Rica (for whatever reason, be it as a friend, as some one who prays, etc), here's a vague schedule:
Friday through Tuesday we will be running free clinics in the greater San Jose region.
Wednesday and Thursday we will be traveling to an indigenous reserve to do some more clinics.
Friday through Sunday we will be at the beach for a little spring break relaxation (we're med students, we love clinics, but everyone needs a break... desperately).
Monday we will be flying back to the States (missing the first day of classes... oops).
After that I will do my best to get a thorough update posted with pictures, stories, etc.... but I'll probably be tired and already playing catch up/ staying up with neuroanatomy and genetics... so it might not be until the weekend that I get a full update up... But I promise there will be one.
I hope you all have a wonderful few weeks.
God Bless!
2 comments:
Safe travels!
Good luck & safe travels Kate - Jeff leaves Friday am for Dominican Republic for 8 weeks of student teaching - Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment