Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a blessing...

Brookie and her family continue to amaze me. Click here to read Brookie's post about the event I'm going to talk about below.

Before Christmas this past year Brooke's mom had a post (actually written by Britt) about a charity drive Britt was putting together. He was inspired to sponsor the 123 orphans at the orphanage Brookie goes to each week. He was asking for $10 and prayer for each orphan. Well, they made it! Brooke went home and got all kinds of goodies over Christmas, and the past week they handed them all out to the orphans! The pictures are priceless, and I cannot even begin to describe what I'm feeling about the project... even without being there, the entire thing still seems so close to home. Please click on the first link to read more.

And Brooke (and Staci and everyone else out at GIS)... I miss you all so much, and continue to be inspired and blessed by the ministry you have not only in the lives around you, but that you continue to have in mine. I love you all and you are in my prayers. Pop gan mai kha!!

No comments: