"These are not monuments, but footprints. A monument only says, 'At least I made it this far,' while a footprint says, 'This is where I was when I moved again.'" -William Faulkner
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Blah....
I think I broke my brain.... it doesn't seem to be working anymore.
You're the one training to be a doctor... Shouldn't they have taught you how to fix broken brains?
Otherwise... Hmm... I think you might need a little nap. Or a little sunshine. Or a little ice cream. And maybe a jam session in your room dancing around like a maniac singing showtunes (or maybe that's just me).
1 comment:
You're the one training to be a doctor... Shouldn't they have taught you how to fix broken brains?
Otherwise... Hmm... I think you might need a little nap. Or a little sunshine. Or a little ice cream. And maybe a jam session in your room dancing around like a maniac singing showtunes (or maybe that's just me).
Post a Comment