Although I'm close to being done with my checklist of things to do.... that means that I still have to learn it all . We're talking 23 lectures of material (most of which I had in undergrad... so thankful for my private college education at this point in time). But still, the motivation is so absent.

Mom came and spent the night last night (she's going to Theatre finals somewhere in the area)... but that meant that she brought me all types of Valentine's goodies... including 12 dozen made from scratch cupcakes (with real strawberries) and an awesome pair of Vera Wang shoes I've been eying... My mom is AMAZING! Let's just say that chocolate and new shoes can make any girls weekend.
The only thing putting a damper on my day right now is the fact that the laundry room is completely ridiculous (not helped by the fact that most of the machines are broken and the others are overrun by hoards of people from both towers.... meaning I'll be doing laundry at some ridiculous hour of night). Man... I wish I could just pay someone to do it for me...
Oh, that and the fact that I'm completely incapable of studying. Speaking of which, I should return to the little Romanian man who is telling me which 113 slides out of the 219 he gave us in the last week are important.
1 comment:
Yikes! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment