"These are not monuments, but footprints. A monument only says, 'At least I made it this far,' while a footprint says, 'This is where I was when I moved again.'" -William Faulkner
Monday, March 31, 2008
WSU SoZ
The extended version can be seen HERE.
This year the event's charity was the National Bone Marrow Donor Program... over $6900 was raised for this organization and many signed up for the registry!
Again, congrats to the class for sweeping all the awards... and making us laugh the entire time.
And as a nod to all those who have gone before/ are going ahead (sorry for all the inside jokes, but I hope you all enjoy... and goes to show that med students really do more than study):
From the current 4th years class (from a few years ago) ... congrats again on matching!!!
From the current 3rd year class (from a few years ago)
From the current 2nd year class (from a few years ago)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment