"These are not monuments, but footprints. A monument only says, 'At least I made it this far,' while a footprint says, 'This is where I was when I moved again.'" -William Faulkner
Monday, October 27, 2008
I'm Good, I'm Gone
This was another freebie off iTunes. Finally listened to it today and love it.
Can anyone tell that music is the only thing that gets me through exams at times?
I wish I could use iTunes. I have a PC and apparently iTunes makes Vista stop recognizing CD drives. It's bizarre. It also kept deleting all the music I bought from iTunes. No point in buying it if it'll just disappear... ugh. :(
1 comment:
I wish I could use iTunes. I have a PC and apparently iTunes makes Vista stop recognizing CD drives. It's bizarre. It also kept deleting all the music I bought from iTunes. No point in buying it if it'll just disappear... ugh. :(
Post a Comment