Saturday, October 18, 2008

Imcompatible with Life

I have come to the conclusion that 2nd year is incompatible with life. Or at least, I still to be incompatible with life this year.

To put this in better perspective, here was last weeks class schedule:

We had class almost every day from 9-5. After that I studied from 5:30-12:30ish every night. When does this leave room to deal with things happening in real life? It doesn't, which means that I've been getting farther and farther behind this week.

In fact, in order to try and stay on top of things I bit I started streaming lectures at 2x instead of going to class. I would stream the 7 hours of lectures in 3 1/2 hours and spend the rest of the day trying to catch up.

I caught up on streaming yesterday, however, my list of 1st time review is out of control. Here's the running sticky from my computer:
I really don't know when I'm actually supposed to learn any of this stuff. Cause going through it once is not enough, but at the rate they're throwing stuff it might be the only chance I get.

It's been so stressful lately that I had a panic attack on Thursday night driving home (mind you I've never had panic attacks before). No joke, hyperventilating and everything. I almost stopped driving on the highway but talked myself down a bit.

I really don't know how I'm going to make it through this block of material and am praying that it will be Thanksgiving already so I can have a break.

On that note... Pharm is calling me... although they're speaking a different language that I do not understand at all.

No comments: