"These are not monuments, but footprints. A monument only says, 'At least I made it this far,' while a footprint says, 'This is where I was when I moved again.'" -William Faulkner
Ah, the APAMSA/SNMA initiative! Did you sign up? I'm already part of the registry =)
Yes, I joined the registry when this came out. Our school has been doing a lot with the NBMR... raised money through a large event last year.Ours are through SNMA/BMA, Stem Cell Research Interest Group, and Aesculapians
Hey I just registered for this last month!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ah, the APAMSA/SNMA initiative! Did you sign up? I'm already part of the registry =)
Yes, I joined the registry when this came out. Our school has been doing a lot with the NBMR... raised money through a large event last year.
Ours are through SNMA/BMA, Stem Cell Research Interest Group, and Aesculapians
Hey I just registered for this last month!
Post a Comment