1. First Aid Team
That's right, from the makers of the Bible for Board Exams (First Aid). They put up new questions about twice a day. And as you can see, they reference the book so you can look up the answers.2. #step1 (which tags a tweet as "step1")
Now, I just recently found these people and started following them... But I really like what they're doing. They are posting random questions tagged as "step 1". They @reply each other with answers occasionally, but at least try to post answers to their own questions later in the day. Lots of questions per day... (I have a search for #step1 saved in my Tweetie for quick reference.)3. @OslersNode just put up a list of Medical Student Twitters... Some of the other second years are throwing out random comments/mneunomics... It's more of a search... But it is there.
On that note... time to jump back into GI - the last pathophys unit of the year.
7 comments:
Just stopping by to say good luck on your boards Katie!!
Also, I never thought of Twitter as a study guide, but it makes perfect sense.
Best of luck to you on The Boards, Katie. And, remember, the most common secreting pituitary adenoma is a prolactinoma!
Hello, I saw you followed me on Twitter =) When are you taking your boards?
Oh btw, do you go to Wayne State?
Yikes, good luck on your exams. We had our last Organ Systems exam last Tuesday, and we have until the end of June to take boards. I'm taking mine June 9th right now, but I may push it back if I don't feel ready.
Did you take the practice NBME/CBSSA exam yet? I just took it this morning and did horribly. Oh, and I know Emily and Mylinh up there at Wayne State. Tell them I said hi =)
Yeah, I'm surprised we get an extra two weeks or so to study for boards than you guys do.
When do you start rotations? I'm going to Henry Ford to do peds on July 8th =)
I'm not sure how peds works at Henry Ford, I just heard it was a better option than staying in Toledo. I still don't know where to do ob/gyn (that's my second rotation). So no one does peds at HFH? Will I be the only med student there?
BTW, I featured this blog recently, and referenced the post about Twitter, on my blog:
http://neuropathologyblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment