A poor little boy in Britain got his eye glued shut!! Oh my, poor little guy. Think how traumatic that could be... here you are a little boy playing and you get a cut. Your mom decides to take you to the ED to clean it up and close it up. You, being the young person, are apprehensive about the whole thing to begin with (and more so with the "potential" for stitches being thrown around. YIKES!) and then you get to the ED. You find out that you won't need stitches (*a sigh of release*)... and then a gloopy drip of glue ends up in your eye.
Goodness. His eye may be fine but he'll probably be scarred for life.... On the other hand, that nurse must feel AWEFUL!
(via Kevin M.D.)
1 comment:
Reminds me of the time I was trying to superglue a small laceration on one of my fingers and ended up gluing my fingers together and then to the tube; while I continued to bleed of course. What a brilliant doctor I shall make...
Post a Comment