If you've followed my old blog at all, you might remember a post about my new love for Google Reader... well, there were some funny things waiting for me today. Here are some of my favorites:
1. MonkeyGirl is forced into crying at work, instead of finding out how not to...
2. Taking things into their own hands, a group of people who did not make it onto The Biggest Loser start their own online version. This I think is SUPER cool and I have a to say that I'm really happy that they took the initiative. Especially since watching shows where people don't and end up at places like Brookhaven Obesity Clinic... so I have to say, "Way to go! Keep up the good work!" (via GruntDoc)
3. But I don't want to become a PCP, Mommy, please don't make me. Okay, I really am open to whatever... but I do have the intention of specializing... This takes blog post, by Kevin M.D. shows that men are more likely to specialize and women are more likely to become a primary care physicians. Hmm...
4. If you think you might have cancer... GO TO A DOCTOR about it, don't nonchalantly ask your chiropractor. That's just absurd...
No comments:
Post a Comment