Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Independence Day!

It's been awhile since I've updated over here (there's still a little action at the old blog... this one will pick up once school starts in 27 days. AHHH).

On that note, I finally got info from school. Form after form after form. Forms overwhelm me... no matter how simple or complex they may be, I don't like forms and packets of information that I need to fill out. Now studying is different, but entrance forms that have things about money and other necessities. Not a big fan... it could be due to my intense dislike of money (that stems from the fact that I never seem to have any).

But at the same time, I'm getting super excited about moving into my AWESOME apartment with STELLAR view (picture of the view to come). And the nerd in me is also excited about starting school... although I'm more scared that I'll just fall flat on my face in that area. Hmm... feelings of inadequacy and wondering how I managed to convince people enough to grant me admissions (what were they thinking? were they smoking something that day??)

However, now they're trying to get people to defer... incentives included. Although tempting, there's no way that I'll be defering... my year in Thailand was time off enough. If I take another year off I'll forget how to speak, cause Lord knows all the other information I used to know has been lost through the sieve that I call my brain....

Anyways.... as my last month of independence (aka before school starts) commences, how appropriate to celebrate it. So, break out the sangria and yummy party foods. Party it up kids and be careful with those fireworks.

No comments: