I am TOTALLY excited to be here (even if everything downtown does close down at 6 pm and it's 8 and your starving because you haven't eaten all day). I've finished unpacking and now am just waiting for things to happen. Mom is coming down tomorrow and the roommate is coming in SUPER early on Thursday. Saturday it looks like the M1s (aka 1st year med students) in my apartment complex are getting together. Sunday is an ice cream social at the school and Monday is the start of orientation! AHH, crazy that it's so soon... 5 more days until my life is no longer laid back (like it has been for the last year).
So, that's about it. Just chillin', gettin' the lay of the land, and hittin' up IKEA with the roommate (to help out the fact that she has no funiture--flying in from across country, we have no couches or chairs--only tables, and I have no desk--just a bed and bookcases).
As promised, I have taken some photos: The first one (up top) is Schroon Lake at dusk, the first three below are views from my sweet apartment, the last two pictures are from Ticonderoga, NY.
2 comments:
Hey, I will let you know if I post a pic with the other things I got made!
Hey, what does your room look like. I think a little video action would help your friends out over here!
Miss and love!!!! When do you start school...in a couple days right?
Your apartment looks beautiful and BIG. I would die to have those windows!
Post a Comment