Thus at 10pm we made our way over to the new house... which by the way is pretty sweet-- it's a 100 year old house with a claw-foot tub. When we got there we got the tour, but there were about to start a movie. We were asked to join and we did... Enter my first experience with Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.

When the movie ended a few of the people were like, "Ok, now we NEED to go to White Castle" and then Muki chimed in that the 2nd H&K movie came out today. Thus began our adventure.
At Midnight we left their place and drove 20 minutes to the nearest Meijer (those who do not have a Meijer are missing out on life), where they had to ask the sales lady to get them a copy from the back. We then made our way to White Castle.
Both my roommate and I have never been to WC before... so that was an experience in itself. The guys and my roommate got the Craver case to split while we watched the 2nd movie and I got mozzarella sticks (I'm a veggie... so, I guess you can say that I haven't really experience WC yet).
We then went back to their place and proceeded to watch Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay.
I must say that I enjoyed the first movie.... but the second movie left me feeling dirty. Hmmm. Anyways, there you have it: My first H&K and WC experiences.
2 comments:
I don't think I knew that you were a vegetarian. Neat-o! So am I!
ha... i've been one since 8th grade my friend. where have you been? just kidding.
Post a Comment