Some of you might remember when I discovered Ingrid Michaelson at the end of last school year. Well, I have a new artist: Courtesy of Starbucks and my awesome friend Jacki. For those of you who are not Starbucks patrons (which I cannot or will not ever understand), they have free music give aways. Every Tuesday they set out some new cards for songs to download at iTunes.
Well, a few days ago my friend Jacki and I picked some up new songs. She downloaded them right away, I on the other hand did not.
Enter today, aka Study Craziness Day: Jacki mentions some song to me (while we are putting in about 6 hours at Starbucks). I looked at her in confusion. She replies with "The Starbucks downloads?!" And they nicely let's me listen to her iPod.
Meet Priscilla Ahn!

Soothing and lilting, much like Ingrid Michaelson. And the new happy study music.
I highly recommend you check her out on iTunes or on Pandora, cause she's pretty good.
And now my regularly scheduled program of Studying recommences.
No comments:
Post a Comment