I kept telling myself... "I'm going to get one.... I'm going to get one", but nothing ever came off it. You see, I have verizon (and am on a family plan) and love it.
Introduce my pretty pink razor. I love my pretty pink razor. Have since I got it almost 2 years ago. However, recently it has been slowing down a lot - causing much frustration and angst.
I knew it was time to upgrade, enter Katie's rational for "needing" an iphone:
1. I need a PDA, and don't want a PDA and a phone... thus necessitating a PDA-Phone
2. PDA requirements at my school narrow down the choices of verizon phones to 1 phone
3. Above phone is $500... and windows based.
4. I have a Mac... everything I run in life is on a Mac (most importantly my iCal!!!! seriously not joking about that, see a few posts ago)
5. The iPhone is $200-300 less than incompatible PDA-phone through verizon
6. Epocrates on the iPhone is freakin' AMAZING!
7. IPhones are pretty
Well today was the day... loans are hitting the bank and I'm losing patience with my pretty pink razor.
TODAY I AM AN iPHONE OWNER!
YES, that's right. I finally did it. I am a proud owner of a very pretty WHITE iPhone with an even prettier PINK case!
Euphoria is setting in.... but so is exhaustion and that fact that I haven't studied at all this afternoon. Oops.
But let's be honest: Dinner with Mom and buying an iPhone trump the lack of studying.
2 comments:
Nice! If I weren't on Sprint, I'd consider it. Josef and my dad have iPhones... The only thing I'd worry about: I am a MASSIVE texter, because I have a Rumor (with a slide-out keyboard), and I think texting is trickier on an iPhone. But all the other functions sort of make up for that...
I've been thinking about getting the iPhone for quite a while now, but I'm apprehensive about getting a phone that AT&T won't insure. I'm have a pretty chronic phone breaking/losing problem.
Post a Comment