"These are not monuments, but footprints. A monument only says, 'At least I made it this far,' while a footprint says, 'This is where I was when I moved again.'" -William Faulkner
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
"I love Jesus but I drink a little"
Someone shared this on facebook... and it's too funny not to share.
This has been the funniest thing I've seen this week. I am so lad you shared it with me. : ) I also just wanted to give you a quick thanks for reading my blog. I actually wasn't sure if anyone had ever even looked at it.
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure Jesus loves her right back.
This has been the funniest thing I've seen this week. I am so lad you shared it with me. : ) I also just wanted to give you a quick thanks for reading my blog. I actually wasn't sure if anyone had ever even looked at it.
Haha. That's great. :P Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment