
Lovely Lemonade Award!
As always here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
Good lord, 10 is a lot.... and I really, umm... Can I just do 5? Yes?! Okay! Here goes:
1. Angela, over @ Angelaboration.... I know, I know... I link her a lot, but she's awesome and we go way back to ballet tutus and Copeland's Hoedown from Rodeo (or something like that, at least according to our mothers).
2. Heidi @ Heidi Renee... She's fun... I promise (and we go back to her swinging from the rafters, invisible rabbits.... I'd go on, but I'd just embarrass myself).
3. Jenn @ Free and Flawed.
4. Expensive Mistakes and Cheap Thrills
5. Allison @ Chasing Zebras... Just started reading her, but really like what I've read!
2 comments:
Yay! Thanks for sharing the award!
Invisible rabbits! YES!
Post a Comment