
About to get on the highway to go back to the D...
TB Guy: Welcome to Taco Bell. Can I take your order?
Me: Yes, I would like a veggie burger and yam fries.
TB Guy: You do realize this is Taco Bell?
Me: You do realize this is your sister?
TB Guy (aka brother): Ha, hey Katie. What can I get you?
Me: Just a Diet Pepsi (at which point I held back my rant on why Pepsi is not nearly as good as Coke).
Bro: Cool, pull around to the 2nd window.
At the window...
Bro: Here you go. Why are you here so late?
Me: On my way home.
Bro: Oh. Can you do me a favor? (this happens every time I go to TB)
Me: Sure, but I only have $3 and a credit card.
Bro: I need Nyquil....
Me: I'll be back.
Bro: Just pull up to the window.
Me: Here you go. (Handing over overpriced drugs)
Bro: Cool, thanks. Have a safe drive... and call me if there's lots of cops out.
Classic encounter with the brother.
After leaving, I realized I should have told him not to take any until he's done with his shift and not driving. Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment