Saturday, August 25, 2007

Favorite Quotes

Quotes from Unit 1 Histology and Anatomy:
"I think you have cadaver on your neck" - Erin

"Dang, you have a lot of chunkage on the ground." - Mala

"I've got my iPod GIGA." - Me (aka my computer since my ipod has officially died)
"But it's not strapped to your arm." - Micheal

Answering the question, "What kind of cell would you be?"
"I want to be an osteoclast, because then I could detroy you" - Muki
"I don't think I have a choice." - Mylinh

"Doesn't Howship's lacunae sound like a vacation spot? I want to go there!" - Kara

"And then the osteoblast gets buried by it's friends." - Dr. C
"Gosh, I wouldn't want to be an osteoblast." - someone at the "box"

"I finally woke up to take care of the moth and realized it was a huge bat. Then I started screaming like a little girl." - Nick
"I finally called the cops about it." - Nick
"What did your girlfriend think?" - Kara
"I definitely think she lost some respect for me." - Nick
(way more to that story that left up dying of laughter during lunch"

"And here's our maitre d with waiter's tip. I guess we should put some pants on him." - Dr. I

"Oh, here's a hard one: BICEPS!" - Dr. I asking a oral question during anatomy review

"If they gave us our MD after this unit, I still wouldn't say med school was easy." - Scott
"But all you could be would be an upper arm specialist" - Michelle
"That would suck."- Someone while at the pool studying

No comments: