
So my mom is almost completely computer illiterate. Therefore, I took the opportunity to have some fun.
My mom and I use a web application called All Consuming to document what we are reading. And my mom has a link (installed by me) to show what she is reading.
Well, mom couldn't get the book to change. Like clockwork she called me to fix the problem. So, I did. Only I after changing the one book she was reading to "consumed" I decided that she needed to be reading another book. And what better book to have show up on my mom's website that "Everyone Poops" (which is an amazing book).
What makes it even better is that she couldn't change it. It was up there for 2 days until she called me to fix it again. HAHA!
3 comments:
My husband had a fit when I assisted my 3 year old stepdaughter in memorizing Everyone Poops. She would not let him read her anything else for her bedtime story for weeks, and she recited it verbatim to him as he turned the pages.
One of my absolute favorite books.
Post a Comment