Monday, November 26, 2007

Fall Pictures/ Painting

I think I might have said this already but... I love the fall. Below are two very random photos (one taking while driving, don't freak mom... notice: no cars).

The reason for the first one: it's hard to see but there is a huge tree that is all yellow, and this is what I get to see every day on the way to school (downtown D).

Please note the beautiful red trees (below) that I got to see from my bedroom (they're still red, but a little darker and losing leaves right now):

So my roommate and I have been discussing the fact that we want to paint our apartment since before the first exam (aka August), but never seemed to both be home after test weekends (or have the time). However, with the end of anatomy came the time to paint. Here is our apartment in the process of being painted:


(Yes, we did paint the entertainment center bright pink, but as you'll see in the final product pictures, it works.)


The final products: First pictures is the entry way (with greenery and nativity for Christmas).


The Living Room: The picture on the floor will be hung once the tree is gone, as the tree is currently stealing it's intended wall space.


See, I told you the pink entertainment center worked:

2 comments:

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

wow...that's neat
and what a view
loved the pink ent. center...

we didn't have fall in texas
just summer until thanksgiving day when it snowed and winter arrived...

Angela said...

Nice digs!