Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Oh the happy things in life.

There is so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, so I'm sharing my list:






  1. My amazing family.
  2. Family holidays/vacation in general (after missing a years worth, I'm so happy to be home for this year's family holidays).
  3. My grandmother, who is doing well after breaking her hip about 2 months ago.
  4. Anatomy and histology are over!
  5. I did really well in histology! PTL!
  6. Pandora now has classical music (found this tonight, which makes me overjoyed)!
  7. M1 Women's Fellowship started tonight at my place... it was amazing. I can't wait for next Tuesday!
  8. I'm going home tomorrow before afternoon classes (therefore, indirectly thankful for the wonders of streaming lectures).
  9. Great times: Sunday's Post-Gross Potluck, Monday's Mini-Thanksgiving Potluck.
  10. Great friends!
  11. A great roommate in a great apartment, that I'm thankful for everytime I come home.
  12. Our green walls (silly, I know... but we just painted them... they make me smile everytime I walk in the door).
  13. Music.... whether it be classical, worship, pop, or rap, it always makes me happy.
  14. Being in medical school.... crazy, yes, but it's truly the answer to prayers.
  15. Finding an amazing church, with an amazing young professionals group.
  16. All the little things!

1 comment:

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

so very thankful that our beautiful God walked you into our lives forever and that my brookie had the awesome privilege to live with you and be loved by you...
you are loved by the Brandons........