COSTA RICA!!!That's right, I've been given the opportunity to do medical relief in Costa Rica over spring break!
Yay for combining my love for missions and my love for medicine. We will be spending the week doing clinics (details to come) for under-served poplulations!
To say that I'm excited would be an understatement! I'm ready to get back to the tropics (if it's not Thailand, anywhere is better than here in the cold).
What's even better is that my team is amazing! It is seriously a group of friends! There are a few people I don't know, but, I can get to know them later.
All that's left is to start raising the money: I need to raise $1,000 for the trip. If you want to donate, just let me know.
1 comment:
that is simply awesome...i have been twice to costa rica - spoke at the missionary school - loved being in costa rica...the landscape is a piece of pure heaven...
Post a Comment