Saturday, November 10, 2007

I am pathetic

So.... I have decided that I'm pathetic, or a loser, or something in that line of thought. This decision came after the following 15 minutes:

-head hurting, eyes blurry... I give up on studying
-decide that I need some "social interaction" (roommate out with other friends on special dinner cruise thingy with other med school friends)
-determine to be a "good friend" and call undergrad friends
-call #1: about to watch fight with uncle and dad
-calls #2-5: no answer

Just goes to show, that other people have lives. I used to, but somehow have reverted back to being a hermit with no life.

Hmm... must work on this in the future.



p.s. Christmas music is making the studying so much. I usually don't like listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, but I needed something happy to get me through the next week
p.p.s. Anatomy is done is 5 days!!!!

2 comments:

Nimish Parekh Photography said...

Hey thanks for commenting on my site, I'm glad you liked the photos. How did you run across my website? Also, I noticed your in med school (I am too, 2nd year) quite the joy, huh? Anyhow take care!
-Nimish

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

katie...i thought you wrote on brooke's blog --- did you receive the couch... that's why i said---did you mail a couch---that's impressive... ;)