Craziness first... I feel bad for standing my mom up this morning. Let me expand: You see I have this dilemna... here in my home town I have no access to a gym (aka a real one with ellipticals, treadmills, and free weights). However, my mom belongs to Curves, yes... that's right the "gym for curvy (aka old) women". And, they are allowing them to bring their children. who are home for the holidays... So, yesterday I caved. I woke up and went with my mom to Curves. Only to be taught machines that I already knew how to use, and mistaught how to work my biceps (i want to tone my Biceps, not my brachioradialis.. thank you very much). There is so much more that I could say, but I'll leave it there (Mommy, I love you and am glad that you like curves... but I need cardio and free weights).
Another craziness. My brother has until recently refused to supply my mother with a Christmas list. Well, he finally did and on that list was "Levi's". Now, my mom being the good mom that she is asked my brother what size pants he wore. To which he responded, "Why do you need to know that?!" My mom replied, "You have Levi's on your Christmas list. If I'm going to get them, I need to know what size you need." Here is where is gets crazy. My brother (being the smart one that he is) doesn't go look at a pair he has in his room. No, no, no. He unbuttons, unzips, and depants himself in the middle of the kitchen (this being after dinner, the entire family is in the room). When we start looking at each other due to the hilarity of the situation, he responds (still standing in his boxers), "What?! We're all family." Classic John, classic.
Saw this article about the asteroid hitting Mars... and all I could think of what this.
"WTF Mate?!?! Weren't you supposed to hit Earth?! Why are you hitting me?" (If you don't understand please watch).
And finally, finally a rebuttal to Michael Moore's grotesquely biased SiCKO:
1 comment:
I'm honestly a little disappointed. I think it would be valuable if a film was done outlining the problems with healthcare in general instead of slamming one solution or another. Canada does have problems, but the US isn't any paradise either. That film looks like it's main bent is to disagree with Moore, but Moore didn't get it all wrong, lets not glorify our system, lets fix it.
Post a Comment