Thursday, December 13, 2007

My New Talent

The above picture is the peel from a clementine. Now you may be asking yourself "Why does she have a picture of a clementine peel?" It is my new talent.... not just getting the peel off in one piece (lots of people can do that).... getting the peel off ONE HANDED!!!

Now you might be wondering, who comes up with these things? How did she find out this completely random talent?

Well, it comes down to the fact that one the way to Chicago I was calling my best friend in medical school about some questions concerning phys... While talking to her I decided that I wanted to eat my clementine... I started peeling one handed (my other hand was in use holding the phone) and before I knew it I had a peel in one piece.

Since that time I have tested my abilities: I can do it left handed (as the picture above shows; this is handy for when I need to write and peel a clementine at the same time) and peel two clementines at once... still managing to have 1 peel (the peels are mirror images cause I can't control my abilities yet).

Be amazing... or very concerning for my mental state.

2 comments:

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Katie, thanks SO MUCH for sponsoring an orphan boy…AW!...
Did you learn to peel like that in med school? We’re at Britt’s HIGH SCHOOL HOMECOMING THIS WEEKEND…woohoo..

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

PS - Brooke's cell in the states will be 817.915.5233 as of Dec 21st...PHONE BROOKE...ooopps she won't have cell in her hands until 23rd but it's working now...