All I gots to say... it's about time for December to get here!
Well, seeing as I haven't really given an real update in awhile I thought I would do that now (as my procrastination skills have manage to hijack my entire day).
For those of you wondering how med school is going, I have to admit that things are going well. Biochem and physio are well under way, with our first test for them in about 2 weeks (yikes!). And to be honest, that's pretty much were my time has been going... we covered more than 240 pages of physio notes in about 5 days (and there's 500+ pages of types notes for physio alone this unit). Needless to say, I'm kind of understanding stuff... I just have to work on all the details.
However, life's not all work: There's a Christmas party tonight at my friends. I'm bringing chocolate fundue w/strawberries, pineapple, banana, brownie, and pound cake. And next weekend I'm taking the train (first time ever!!) to another major city to visit friends (I cannot wait for next weekend!!!).
All in all, I can say that I'm loving life right now, even with school.
That being said, I should probably try to accomplish something in my studies today.
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment