Sunday, April 6, 2008

Becoming a hermit


Well, we're back at test week.... and with that means that I become a hermit (maybe, depending on my ability to focus... the weather and my focus have an inverse relationship however... so we'll see).

The picture above (from my cell phone) is my home base for the next week... which is the MD labs. All I need to survive: my awesome new highlighters (with fun new colors), my new colored pens, my stacks of review sheets, my notes, my BRS neuro book, my computer, and lots and lots of coffee. Oh, and my motivation to study.... hmm, the only variable in the equation is the most important.

That being said, I'll be around but not really responding to anything until Friday. We have our nutrition exam (which is scaring the crap out of me since I have no idea what to expect) on Wednesday and our neuroanatomy exam (which is scaring the crap out of me due to the crazy amount of information contained on in) on Friday.

So, if you're of the praying persuasion... send a few up for me (and the rest of my classmates).

God bless and see you all later.

No comments: