Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I hate ass-holes

Sorry about the language... but I don't know how else to put it at this point.. Sometimes I think I have some weird capability to attract them... and it pisses me off have to deal with people like this.

Below is the email I've sent to management about the passive-aggressive jerk that parks next to me... see pictures below.
My assigned parking spot is located on the bottom floor of the parking structure in between one of the support columns and a white car. I have tried to do my best to park in a way that allows the white car some room to get in and out, but over the past few months I have noticed that he consistently parks very close to the line. This makes it difficult for me to park my car and allow me to get in and out of the car... when I have other people in my car I have to let them out before I can park.

Although I have put up with this until now, it has been a constant frustration. So the other day I left a note on his window asking him to kindly try and park more centered in his spot, as his parking almost on the line has been making it hard for me to park and get out of my car.

For the past two days it seemed like he had not tried to honor my request. Today I found a note on my car which stated, "Don't put stuff on my car. Drive yours. [illegible word]." Tonight when I got home it became very evident that he was trying to anger me, as both his tires were on the line (see attached photos).

I do not know what else to do about this situation, but honestly, I do not want to be parking to such a person (as I fear he will continue to be very rude and passive aggressive).

Do you have any suggestions on how we can remedy this situation?

Thank you for your time and help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie this is John, John Savoie. i was just looking at your little problem with your neighbor spot. Just get to your spot before he/she get's to theirs and either park half in yours and theirs or if you don't think you can handle that park on the line next to them so they'll have to door ding the person on his other side(just making it a little hard for them to get out)

Heidi Renée said...

Wow, those parking spots look abnormally narrow. It's so hard when people do inconsiderate things like that, and even worse when it's a neighbor you have to deal with regularly. Luckily we have plenty of open parking at our apartment complex.