Thursday, August 28, 2008

AHHH

I am FREAKING out about my exam tomorrow.... Just going to throw that out there.

I cannot for the life of me ever remember what Quinolones except that they inhibit topoisomerase and that they are used as antibiotics... I never remember what the mechanisms of actions are unless I'm looking at them and I CANNOT go from bug to drug when looking at a test question.

Basically, I'm feeling a little screwed right now... considering the test will be OVER in 24 hours. AHH.

PTL that the weekend is a long one, cause my brain will definitely be needing a break/ needing to do easy catch up studying for clinical medicine.


P.S. Besides me being very anti-street drug to begin with. I highly recommend never doing IV drugs because you will get staph or candida endocarditis, which requires 4+ weeks of antibiotic therapy, if it's even treatable. And believe me, you don't want this... highly fatal and all.

1 comment:

freeandflawed said...

Fingers are crossed that you did well!