Monday, November 24, 2008

Coldplay + Jay-Z



Brilliant. Love it!

3 comments:

Alan said...

So does that mean you're a fan of Chris Martin's duet with Kanye and the song Homecoming?

Anyways, nice blog. Glad to see there are other medical students on this thing! What a way to procrastinate between pharm or anatomy or neuro or whatever your pleasure these days, eh?

Katie said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I just checked it out and have to say that I like it.

Welcome to the med school section of the blogosphere! Check out the medical blogs, cause there's a few of medical students listed... some have defuncted, but some are still going.

And yes, this is an amazing way to procrastinate... which is why I tend to blog more before tests... That, or because I need to talk to someone before tests, and that's usually when all the real people go into hiding (as they cram away all the useless information we have to learn).

Alan said...

how do I check out blogs of other med school people? sorry, i'm kinda new at this and not really sure how it works, I just wrote a lot (fiction) mostly in undergrad, and wanted to find a reason to keep writing somehow.

PS: good luck on whatever test it seems you have coming up