Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Simple Pleasures

Last month I can to the following conclusion: It is impossible to sit through 7 hours of lecture and then manage to study that material without getting ridiculously behind.

This lead to a major conversion: I have become a streamer. I do not "attend" class anymore, at least not in the traditional sense. I attend my 7 hours of lecture in my living room/ coffee shop and it only takes 4 hours. Thus allowing me 3+ extra hours to try and get through material.

By converting I have also come to another realization. I do not actually have to be in the same city of school to "attend" school. Thus, I came home! I needed to get away from all the anxiety of school -- thus I am attending my classes from an hour and a half away.

How amazing is that?!


And now back to the studying.... Boo.

No comments: