Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Proscratinations

1. Genderanalyzer
This has been going around the interweb/blogosphere for a little bit, but I finally jumped on the band wagon.

Well at least I'm "gender neutral." Good thing the name of my blog has a woman's name in it... cause otherwise you all might be confused. Really?! (P.S. In case you missed it: definitely a girl)

2. Honesty box
So I added honesty box awhile ago and have only gotten 3 comments, which believe me is more than I expected. But I have to share them.... cause they either make me laugh a lot or smile (for those unfamiliar with honesty box, blue means it's from a boy, genius, I know):

Replies
Today's: Haha.... guess you'll have to find that out on your own. I will let on that I'm not as good as I may seem...
Nov 17th's: Ummm... thanks? I can't determine if you're being serious or trying to make a joke here. But either way, that's cool.
July 12th's (which I think is from my friend John): Wow... thanks. That's one of the nicest things someone has ever said to me.

As for the finding out who they're from. Not going to. First of all, they were left anonymously. And the finding out thing means that you have to offer "Honesty Bucks" or something of the sort and pay to find out. I'm cool with the compliments.

On that note: Anyone else have fun anonymous/unanonymous compliments, etc. that they find amusing about themself?

No comments: