What's with the super long fb statuses?!? (i include myself in this)
SECONDMy life has just been enriched by 1 musician... Ingrid Michaelson. Please note that I just bought the CD tonight (check out play count) and two of the tracks a few days ago.


THIRD
I've been reminded of this video since starting the unit... but I finally found it yesterday.. (if only it was that easy, sadly, it is not and it is overtaking my life).
That lead to watching the following three.... which are hilarious.
Got to LOVE the educational cartoons. :)
2 comments:
I just saw Ingrid in concert on Sunday! (also Meiko, Dan Wilson, Joshua Radin, and Cary Brothers) I love "Die Alone", "The Way I Am", "Keep Breathing", and "Overboard".
I was with Angela when she saw Ingrid Michaelson. She's one of my favorite performers. Glad you're enjoying her music so much :)
Post a Comment